Harwick Adjustable Leather Drafting Chair with Arms [100KL]
- Usually Ships Same Day
- Free Shipping
The Harwick Drafting Chair is a true multi-function piece that makes the perfect addition to any office. The design features a luxurious leather chair atop a high drafting stool base for the ultimate in comfort and support. The chair has numerous ergonomic features that will carry you through the most grueling of work days. Rich, top-grain leather gives the Harwick 100KL a little touch of luxury that you won't find anywhere else. Harwick Drafting Chairs come with a 10-year warranty and ship lightning quick. Order your Harwick multi-function leather drafting chair today.
- Features an ergonomic design for optimum, all day comfort
- Thickly padded, contoured seat and back for comfort
- Built in lumbar provides extra support for your lower back
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment adjusts instantly at the touch of a lever
- Back height can be raised and lowered to fit different sized users
- Back angle adjustment allows you to sit at the proper angle to your desk
- Height and width adjustable urethane padded arms are included to rest your arms comfortably
- Height adjustable 20" chrome footring to rest your feet comfortably
- Attractive chrome pneumatic cylinder raises the chair at the touch of a lever
- Heavy duty nylon base with dual wheel casters; built strong to support heavy users
- Rich, top grain black leather is the icing on the cake
- 10 year warranty from Harwick Office Products
- Normally ships the same day from our PA warehouse if ordered by 2:00 PM EST Monday-Friday
Seat Size: 19.5"W x 18.5"D x 5"Thick
Back Size: 19"W x 21"H x 5"Thick
Seat height adjustment: 24" - 32"H
CLICK HERE for available options
Very comfortable, moves around well on wood floors, and it's easy to adjust .
This is by far the most comfortable drafting chair I've ever owned and I have owned a lot in the past, including the Herman Miller Aeron stool at 4x the cost of this one. This chair rocks!
I love this chair. Had my previous chair for 22 years, and I was looking for something more comfortable that would hopefully last as long. I was a little disappointed that it was not 100% leather as I thought (the reason for 4.5). But it has real leather on all direct contact surfaces. Overall a vast improvement over the last chair, and my back is in heaven.