Safco Diesel Industrial Stool 
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
The traditional Diesel stool is taken to new heights with the Safco 6665 stool. The stool is perfectly suited for workbenches or work tables commonly found in educational facilities or shops. The chair has a seat-to-floor measurement between 22 and 27 inches and the legs are capped with non-marring rubber feet to protect floors. The frame of the Safco model 6665 stool is made of steel tubing and is strong enough to hold up to 250 pounds. Like other Safco Diesel stools, the 6665 model is slim and can easily be concealed under a desk or table.View AllClose
- 14" diameter seat with leather pad
- Nylon-coated screw, manual height adjustment
- Stool holds up to 250 lb.
- High base measures 21" wide overall
- Seat-to-floor measurement is 22" to 27"
- 360-degree swivel
- Rugged steel frame construction
- Clear coat pewter finish
- Non-marring rubber feet floor protection
- Optional padded backrest available for this model
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Limited lifetime warranty from SAFCO
- Normally ships in 2-3 business days
Seat Size: 14"D
Seat Height: 22" - 27"H
Overall: 27"H x 21"W x 21"D
Weight: 16 lbs.