LORELL LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY
We promise to repair or replace any Lorell product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provision below. It applies to product manufactured after October 1, 2005.
- Upholstery fabric on chairs is warranted for two years from the date of original purchase.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
- Pneumatic cylinders on chairs are warranted for so long as you, the original purchaser, still own the chair.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Lorell.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Products that have been abused.
- Acts of God, such as hurricanes or floods.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek and not to exceed a maximum weight limitation of 250lbs. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this time period, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
Some natural variations occurring in wood, leather or other natural materials are inherent to their character, and cannot be avoided. Therefore, they are not considered defects. Lorell does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user are not warranted.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, LORELL MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LORELL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchasers for home or personal use:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you, but the implied warranty is limited to 5 years. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to product sold within the United States of America.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Your Lorell dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
- Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or contact Lorell at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide proof of purchase for the product in question.
- Your Dealer or Lorell will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product and contact a Dealer or Lorell customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
- If Lorell affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.
Lorell Customer Service Dept.
190 Selig Drive
Atlanta, GA 30336