OFM 24 Hour Rated Big and Tall Office Chair 
- Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Free Shipping
If you spend a lot of time at your desk, you need the comfort and support of the OFM 247 Big and Tall Ergonomic Office Chair. The tank-like chair can accommodate users up to 400 pounds and is ideal for call centers, dispatch centers and IT departments. The ergonomic big and tall office chair features a sliding seat depth, adjustable height, and built-in lumbar support. For those that eat at their desks, the chair is available in fabric upholstery or vinyl. The fabric upholstery is stain-resistant and great for spills. Watch our informative video below for details.
- 360 degree seat swivel in case you need to spin in circles
- Rated for 24 hour intensive use and has a 400 lb. capacity
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment adjusts instantly by a single lever
- Tilt with tilt tension adjustment allows you to recline in the chair and adjust how hard/easy it is to tilt
- Sliding seat depth adjustment makes it more comfortable for users with long legs
- Seat and back pitch adjustment allows you to adjust to angle of the back as well as the angle of the seat
- Back height and depth adjustment allows up/down and in/out adjustments for the back cushion
- Adjustable height and width T-shape arms. The width adjustment is great for larger users and for police with gun belts
- Built-in lumbar support; just like a car seat
- Molded polypropylene outer back shell protects from scuffs
- Available in fabric or anti-microbial vinyl upholstery. Both are commercial grade and extremely durable
- The fabric upholstery is stain-resistant. Great for spills!
- Standard dual wheel casters for easy rolling
- This chair meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards (built like a tank!)
- Limited lifetime warranty from OFM
- The 247 normally ships in 2-3 business days from our NC or CA warehouse.
Seat Size: 20.50"W x 20"D
Back Size: 19.75"W x 20.50"H
Overall Size: 28.75"W x 28.75"D x 42.25"H
Seat Height Adjustment: 19.50 - 23"H
We use this model in our 911 center. All of our technicians love it. This chair is heavily used 24 hours per day with people of all shapes and sizes and it is still holding up great after 2 years. Top notch quality.
this chair is almost Great needs a higher back . Other than that LOVE the chair just LOVE it